Engineering and Design
Astro-Tek Industries is committed to the design of aerospace and commercial components and structures that are unsurpassed in quality, operation, maintenance and safety. Astro-Tek Industries ensures that all projects are designed in full compliance with contractual and regulatory requirements. Astro-Tek Industries continues to build upon its reputation for delivering projects and services on schedule and satisfying customer needs and objectives. Astro-Tek Industries offers a unique combination of engineering skills, experience, and application know-how. Astro-Tek Industries’s expert engineering teams excel in the entire product development cycle, to include conceptual development, engineering analysis, detailed design, structural design, drafting and documentation, checking, project management and manufacturing support. Our CAD Systems used for production design include CATIA, Unigraphics, PRO-E and Solid Works. For Finite Element Analysis (FEA) work we have the latest versions of NASTRAN and COSMOS that determine and display in pictorial illustrations any failures, if present, through stress and deflection animation. We are extremely proficient in working directly from customer furnished CAD models. The Astro-Tek Industries Staff is comprised of Mechanical Engineers and CAD Designers, dedicated to providing rapid design and quick-turn solutions to meet customer requirements. Astro-Tek Industries’s qualified team of managers, principals, engineers and technical specialists provide:
- Offer Innovative Products and Service Solutions with Uncompromising Quality.
- Provide Our Products and Services with Dedication and Flexibility.
- Deliver Our Products and Services “ON-TIME” Every Time.
- Provision a Teaming Environment with Our Entire Supply Chain.
- Demonstrate Our Respect, Integrity and Honesty
- Exemplify Affordability, Profitability and Growth.
- Exhibit Our Commitment to Improvement.
- Always Maintain a Safe, Clean, and Healthy Work Environment.
- Repeatedly Proclaim through Our Actions Our Commitment to Customers, Employees, Community and Environment.
- Continually Balance our Professional and Personal Lives.
- Consistently adhere to the Above Commitments and Remember our Motto.
CAD – Computer Aided Design:
- Product design, concept design, component design, and assembly design, with interference checks and tolerance analysis for all components and assemblies.
- 3D parametric modeling.
- Production and assembly layout drawings per industry standards, ISO, ASME, ANSI
- Value Engineering
CAM – Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Tool Design of Jigs and Fixtures
- Design of Work Stands & Structures
- Design of Ground Support Equipment
- Prototype Development
Tool Design – various types of tools used in manufacturing include:
- Welding Fixtures
- Assembly Jigs & Fixtures
- Ground Support Equipment
- Work Stands & Structures
- Milling Fixtures
- Custom Fixtures